lmao...
i find it kinda amusing, the amazing tell-all, know all gcdevil22 going off on people...
have to end up with GCdevil22 and titan man whatever the heck your name is hijacking the damn thread and arguing over the stupidest crap i have ever seen in my life? you all give it a rest dang.
Cant we all just get along?
lmao...
i find it kinda amusing, the amazing tell-all, know all gcdevil22 going off on people...
"i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"
Hmmmm
[img]http://www.darkphotography.net/Media/Bands/Cradle%20Of%20Filth/CradleLogo_Roll.jpg[/img]
</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
hijacking the damn thread and arguing over the stupidest crap i have ever seen in my life? you all give it a rest dang.
[/ QUOTE ]
yea, threads getting hijacked over things that have no relation to the thread at all. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]
[IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]
dude me and gcdevil can post whatever we want and whenever we want.. if you have a problem with us or our post dont read them...
just check out the Favorite Kiss Ballad thread. 8 of the 19 repely's have nothing to do with the thread. two people having an argument back and forth instead of using the PM
[IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]
god you all complain too much
[b] "The One and Only"[/b]
Bookmarks